Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 9: Mood Journal


General Mood: Amiable 

Today...was okay. 

Woke up early and was concern because baby monkey was still sleeping, concerned when I saw her lying down when she's usually up and screeching. I carried her and fed her water which she apparently needed. She was really thirsty.

Yesterday, I told the kids to take care of her, apparently they're not up for her yet. Complained, got angry and lectured which of course made me upset. I don't always want to be 'the angry lecturing one' but you have to be in this case.

Then I cooked fried rice for me and Meda because there's nothing to eat. I mean seriously (apparently step dad and kids knew there were frozen nugget at the meat fridge and didn't tell us so we were like there's nothing to EAT. When it comes to food, this family often go 'every man for themselves, sometimes I am the only one who shares. I guess, I should stop that).

I folded laundry, got it done despite my cat's disturbance. 




Then spent sometimes exercising big monkey, letting him out and play in the grass and trees while Baby-Nala plays with my sister. Hiding in her hair as she does her assignments with her friends. 


Then at 3 pm, I went up to take a bath and get ready for I have plans to go out with my friend, Ayank, whom I knew since junior high. 

When I opened the door I was amused that we were wearing green dresses with almost the same shade. We often do this. It's funny. 


(see.)


(I really need to exercise. But my hair looks nice)

When I go out with her, it's really funny since she is so thin and I'm fat. It's hilarious. I got home at 9 then took a bath, fed cats. then picked up baby from my mom's part of the house. Now baby is currently asleep. Strangely, she never sleeps this early. What did they do to her?

No comments:

Post a Comment