Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 11: Mood Journal

The baby is finally asleep. Let's see how long that lasts.

General Mood for today: Damn sleepy and PISSED OFF

Baby-Nala has been with me for a couple of days. And I haven't been sleeping the night through since then. I only have snatches of sleep and it's starting to show. I'm starting to get more and more irritated with everyone, easier to get upset and I simply hate everybody right now.

Which is why I'm so happy that new books are coming out like:


and


I'm also sort of in a bad mood because DreamWalkers, unlike what I planned, is starting to branch out in ways that...well, there's going to be 2 books.

Oh, and much to my dismay and worry, even though book is planned to be published on mid-February  there is still no news from editor /publisher on a definite publishing date for Touched: The Sword. This is worrisome. 

And I am upset.

And I'm wondering if something is wrong. And I tried to contact my editor but she remains elusive, so elusive in fact that I think she is studiously and purposely avoiding me. 

I am very close to writing a very angry letter. Or a post in my blog. And no one will be pleased when that happened. 

And I am also confused because my publisher isn't exactly a new publisher or a shady one, it is one of the biggest publishers in my country so, there is no excuse for them to be treating me this way. 

There had not been news, despite my (ignored) inquiries for weeks. And that's just not done either personally or professionally. 

I charitably thought, oh, maybe she is ill, but NOPE, her twitter is going strong. So I tweeted her, I emailed her I fb messaged her, I whatsapp her, I practically stalked her and still no response. 

Which is ridiculous and offensive. 

And I am now very, very angry. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. D: That's upsetting to hear too, as a reader. I hope that no major mishaps happened... and I hope you'll get more sleep ><

    ReplyDelete