Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 8: Mood Journal


General Mood: So Damn Sleepy

I haven't been sleeping the night through for four days because of baby-monkey. It refuses to sleep without being held. At least until if it manages to take off her blanket. 

Anyway, other news, I have tried to introduce cats to baby monkey and you can see how that goes through this pictures. 




(what is that thing near my human? Ignore it, maybe it will go away)


(I cannot believe it, it is still there. This will not be tolerated)



(This needs investigating. It is now on my human. The nerve.)


(I'll just lay here and wait until it is helpless)


(*hums* pink panther theme)


(TAIL! IT HAS A TAIL!!)


(CATCH TAIL!!)

And this is the end result!



Yes, this is my life. Joy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment