Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Music, Camp NaNoWriMo and the Muse


Love this song. It makes me feel good.

Camp NaNoWriMo April is here so I'm doing that, I've entered with DreamWalkers.

Speaking of DreamWalkers, Muse is at it again. Somehow, I get the impression that She doesn't want Firdaus to be the main male lead but Sen...and I'm starting to warm towards that idea.

GASP.

Now what?

Well, since it's Camp NaNo, we'll just see how it goes. I'm excited though, this is a twist that I'm not expecting. I'm interested how the whole thing will change.

I can already see enough changes that I will have to make just in the first chapter. YES, although Muse screwed me with the changing of male leads but at least this time she did it in the FIRST chapter and not in the middle of the book like last time. THAT WOULD SUCK.

I'm seriously interested on how this would work though because with Firdaus and Medea, it's obviously opposite attracts but Medea and Sen? I'm not quiet sure where that would lead. *rubs chin*

But then again, I'm probably counting my chickens to early because the story might change later on. The possibilities though.....

I'm starting to get excited!

Maybe changing the male lead would be the jumpstart that this book needs.

But Firdaus is such an interesting character. Maybe there'll be a book about Firdaus later. Have no clue what that would be about but it would be a waste of a good character if I didn't write about him. But that will be later.

wordcount #2: 656

No comments:

Post a Comment