Saturday, April 5, 2014

Movies I Look Forward to, DEAR GOD NO, and JK Rowling


Who else wants to watch Guardians of the Galaxy? I'm merely in it for Rocket of course. Oh, and I love the use of that song. It works.

It's official. Sen is the main lead character. Not Firdaus. But we have a Chapter 1! WOHOO!


JKR seriously simplifies my life as a writer. Now, whenever I need to jot down the personalities of my character (or describe it to somebody else), I don't need to use a lot of words, I just sort them out to the Houses of Hogwarts. I do that for real life also.

Friend: So, what's he like?
Me: He's a lot of Gryffindor with a tad of Slytherin.
Friend: Got it. Cool. 

I'm still catching up on my supposed wordcount though. Still behind. Oh, and I should also fix my sleeping habits. The migraines are coming pretty close together and you know what that means.

VAMPIRE GENE: OFF!

My eyes are also very tired lately and my skin looks tired. GAH. I should go outside and exercise.

Don't laugh.

Wordcount #5: 3225

No comments:

Post a Comment