Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Curls, Fruit Juice and Writing



Lately, I've been scouring youtube for hair tutorials and I finally found a video that works for me. BeautyKLove is kind of awesome at this, her tutorials are simple and quite easy to do. I love her heatless, no product tutorials because I tend not to use both. And like her I also have thick long hair though my hair is frizzy and out of control. I should probably try her natural hair masks and the lot, it seems to be working for her.

Anyway, this is a tutorial I tried last night. I might have done one or two things wrong and I didn't even dampen my hair but it still works! Th curls are gorgeous, now let's see how long it would last on my hair.

Yes, my hair is that out of control. 


For me, this technique actually made my hair more orderly and smooth at the top (because the cocoon weighted my hair, so the the hair on my head is pulled straighter and smoother), and it prevent curls and such. I slept with my hair in the cocoons and no it didn't bother me at all, you have to make sure you do the cocoons properly though so it wouldn't loosen in the middle of the night. But seriously, it's worth it. My hair has never looks so good.

I would take a picture of the result but my camera is crap and my hair is a pretty dark color so all you can see is dark hair and none of the curls.

Her braid tutorials are also awesome, like this one!


My mom was here two days ago and I took the opportunity to buy a lot of fruits so I can make juice. I don't really use a lot of sugar in my juices I usually just let the sweetness of the fruit to come through. Yesterday was watermelon juice, today it's avocado.

The weather was totally hot yesterday so the chilled watermelon juice did wonders for my mood.
DreamWalkers is doing pretty great and I'm going to edit it and update chapter 3 to post today. About the Wolf Series, I'm still going over the contract while Mey Yeng is redoing the covers for me. She presented the  rough result yesterday and it looks EXACTLY has how I wanted. It looks BEAUTIFUL.

I'm also editing Wolf at the Door so I won't get any surprises. 




No comments:

Post a Comment