Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cats, Knitting and DreamWalkers playlist.



I found these two in my backyard, seems someone dump them. I'm worried about the my ability to take care of them since they're so young so I'm thinking of sending them off to my brother and his pack of cats. I think they're about a month old, I'm giving them milk and prepare them for soft foods. 

They're actually quite well-behaved. They don't mewl much unless they're hungry and left alone, the bigger one (I haven't named them yet) likes to chew stuff but they don't pee and poop everywhere but their box so I'm pleased with the babies.



Besides, since they are kittens, they still sleep a lot.



I finally taught myself arm-knitting and made this, an infinity scarf, on my first attempt (admittedly I had to re-do the damn thing three times. It was exhausting though and now I'm all out of yarn. It's still messy though, embarrassingly so. Still, it's gorgeous and warm and I'm quite proud I stuck to it. 


What is arm-knitting? This is armknitting. 


Trust me, it's not for the faint-hearted. My shoulders and back are killing me and it took a lot out of me. You should also make sure you go to the bathroom before you do this because the yarns will be attached to your arms. Of course if you do really need to go you would have to bring the yarns with you (since I was using four yarns, that was kind of hard to do. XD


I'm planning to do a DreamWalker playlist. Quite excited about this. I'm a nerd. So?

No comments:

Post a Comment