Saturday, May 10, 2014

Kittens, Knitting and Dry Eyes.

Kittens, named, Baby and Boo is healthy. I have them on soft foods now and weaning them off milk and they're doing fine. Baby, the little one, was sort of listless the first few days but she's getting pretty frisky as her brother Boo. 

Will deworm them next. In the afternoons they sleep in my room while at night she sleeps in the kitchen where it's warm. 

I try not to get them use to sleeping on my bed, but today, they insisted on taking a nap with me. I think they were cold because they burrowed into my hair. Some people have fleas, I have kittens. 

They purred into my ear, distracting me from my reading and my current crocheting project. 



But look at them. Baby is in the front and Boo is at the back. Her soft paws petted me as she slept. Cute. 



These are some pictures I took when I was armknitting. It looks pretty restrictive right?




My sleeping habits are pretty human-like now and less vampire but I still get headaches now and then. Methinks it's because I'm straining my eyes. Due to that I'm going to rest my eyes for a few days and maybe exercise and drag my ass out of the house for a bit. 

I need to buy bread and yarn anyways. Might as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment