Monday, April 7, 2014

Sleeping Song, Sen oh Sen and Writing


Oh, how I love listening to this song when I'm going to sleep. And I so, so love the arrangement and the lyric.

She like the fragrant taste of rain 
Rests in my senses relentless, restless 
Dripping and diving in taunting drops 
Through my blue sky barren being 

And I am searching for the sign of the smallest cloud 
Split to disintegrate upon the ground and 
Gasping, cracking like the skin of my craving tongue 
Dry like the veins of a heart without love 

And I cannot tell the way she feels away from me 
Like a layer to be shed 
It is carved in stunning shapes and patterns on my soul 
Carried like dreams to places nobody could never go 
Carried like dreams to places nobody cannot go

I get chills when words are used and shaped so beautifully. And I love the way the words sound and linger on my tongue and echoes inside my chest. Such powerful things, words.

Book is finally shaping up. Sen is a much more interesting character than I thought and I giggle everytime I discover more of him. He's simply delicious. So laidback and yet so capable of bulldozing over everything he considers unimportant. So rigid over the rules unless it is a rule that he wants to break. He gets obsessive about things that he like and dismissive over what he doesn't. So dependable and yet untamed. Delicious. *cackles*

And we've finally reached the scene where my favorite character shows up: YOHAN!!!! My sly and secretive Yohan, my expressive, artistic Yohan, my steady-as-rock Yohan, my unpredictable and heartbreaking Yohan. *sighs with satisfaction*

I'm surprised how different Medea is when she is with Yohan, in fact I'm surprised by how mutable she is. She changes character whenever she changes company, it's kind of worrisome. I don't have a steady grip onher character yet, but perhaps that's the whole point, since she is bleep and since she's been bleep, of course she is bleep.

#campnanowrimo day 7 wordcount: 4182. Slow but steady. I am pleased so far with our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment