Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 10: Mood Journal

(this is the best I could do in an uneven surface, with one hurt hand and the other holding a sleepy baby monkey)

I passed on yesterday because me and my sister had to get our shots, and of course afterwards, our arms were like. "OW!!" for the whole night. I wasn't in the mood to do anything but sleep so I escape the pain.

Even now, I can't really lift my left arm over shoulder-height because IT. HURTS. 

Last month, I had my shot on the right arm and it also hurt but not this much, and it was uncomfortable because I sleep on my right, and when I sleep I unconsciously turn right and OW.

So yesterday I got the shot on left arm, thought I was being careful, but the pain doubled. I didn't even feel the need going in on my right, but on the left? PAIN and then when doctor pressed on the plunger, more sharp PAIN. 

And then all through the day and night and even today, PAIN.

Maybe I didn't feel so much pain on the right because it's my dominant hand and so my muscles are larger...I don't know. 

We have a lot of bananas in the house because of monkeys and when they go bad, we BAKE. 


Just made it this afternoon and it's already reduced by half. We REALLY like our bananas. 

Today wasn't so bad. Pretty much a repeat of yesterday without the shot (thank God) and I'm still currently dealing with a problem that I cannot say here. It is vexing and annoying and seriously starting to piss me off.

And I am still upset over being upset.

Don't have a lot of things to say today. 

Oh, the rain was so heavy today, windy too, and because of the strong wind half of the floor of my room is soaking wet because one of my walls is riddled with holes (for light and ventilation) instead of a glass window so the rain passed through easily.

Most of my clothes are damp, luckily my books were on the other side of the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment