Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 6: Mood Journal

General Mood: Frazzled

Still haven't managed to sleep the night through because baby-monkey is recovering, she was noisy and wanted to be held all the time (which is natural for her since baby monkeys spend most of their time hanging on to their mother's body) but since my cat wanted to sleep in my room, monkey could not go out.

Hence, I didn't manage to sleep very well. Currently have panda eyes. Strangely, I woke up early today and then took down laundry, fold laundry, fed cats, fed baby-monkey, fed bigger monkey, fed bro and sis, gave baby-monkey a bath, fed her again, put her to sleep (on top of me since she's so loud) while reading a book, and then fed cats, fed bro, fed baby-monkey again. 

Yeah, I didn't get to write at all. 

My mood is a lot better since yesterday in general I am left alone (but for baby-monkey) and since baby-monkey is healthy. 

Today could be worst I guess. 

Weird thing though, today I seemed to be on auto-pilot, my body moving to do things while my mind is at other places so when I remembered that I intend to do something turned out I already did. 

It's a sign that my mind is cramping and that I need some serious hours of writing time to exorcise the voices inside my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment