Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 4: Mood Journal



General Mood: Pissed off and Upset

At first today started off pretty cool. Found an awesome material with an awesome texture and color!



(I think of making it into a hat)

And then books!





And got new shoes! Which I really need because my old sneakers' soles are like...holey. 


So I was pretty chillin'. I had to get up early though to pick up laundry and fold it. Fed cats and then monkeys etc. 

Then my sisters came home which then of course the unthinkable happen. 

They found out that baby monkey is half-dead (okay, not really, but it was all weak), it got hung up by the neck, tangle up in one of the bars on the window, and I was really afraid that it snapped its neck. 

I took it down, and parted it from the Otan-the big monkey which of course made her crazy. I kept checking whether its breathing for five minutes, cooked food for family then took baby to my room; gave it water, then milk which made it wake up more. It started to move around and made noises. 

I was so sad and so angry. Nobody had any business of getting a baby anything without its mother coming along. And most of all, when family got the monkey I told them that the monkey must be taken care of and the it wouldn't be me. Because monkey's aren't pets, for crying out loud. 

But of course with sisters in school and mom working, I'm always stuck with it anyway. And I DESPISE IT. 

But I don't blame the monkey.

And I was so upset looking at it so weak and unmoving. I was about to cry. 

But baby is safe now, and looking much healthier after a meal of banana meshed with milk. Its now sleeping soundly.

 


 Hopefully, it will get even better tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment