Friday, December 21, 2012

Living Back Home and Latest Publishing News

You know what comes with big families? BIG PILES OF LAUNDRY.

Well, I really can't complain. It's not like I do the laundry everyday, in fact my brother does and all I have to do is wash my own laundry. But something came up so I had to do it. *shrug*

I think most of my problem with doing it is the boredom. The way I have to wait for it to be over. For reasons unclear to me, the house does not use automatic washer but the old school one where you actually have to fill it up with water (with a faucet but still).

Anyway, not complaining. No sirree. 

Writing is doing horribly. Something about coming home kind of killed my drive. My imagination is still off the charts and I have a new book idea to prove it but....probably because of the 24 hours internet access though. 

I guess that's just something I have to get over and deal. SNAP OUT OF IT, PUNY HUMAN!

Other than that, life is pretty great. At least I'm not starving and so far, family drama has not succeeded in bowling me over. So, yey, for silver linings.

Anyway, PUBLISHING NEWS, editor said that they're working on setting the layout watchamacallit. No news about the covers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment