Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mood Journal

General Mood: At the time I'm writing this? Annoyed

When you live in a house full of people, it's usually always the little things that irritates. My pet peeve of all time is food.

Don't you hate it when you go out, buy food or groceries or a delicacy or just something that you want, you put it in a freezer and then when you come back and intend to eat you find...IT'S GONE!!

Seriously, when that happens to me, I just see red.

It's not about the money (though yes, that plays a part) it's about the time spent.

You have to understand, in my current situation, I don't get to go out a lot, and that's fine. Mainly, it's because of transportation a.k.a I don't have one. When I was in Yogya I can take a cab or walk or a bus, but here, nope.

Now, my siblings have a car and motorcycles and they go out all the time. BUT THEY DON'T BRING FOOD TO THE HOUSE. They either eat outside or whatever.

I'm the only one who actually buy stuff like groceries and crap to bring home (for me to enjoy because I spend my time at home) but my things always get used up by the very people who has the time and the medium to go outside and buy it themselves.

I mean, why do they have to take what's mine? MINE!!! Can't they accept that concept? There are things that are YOURS and things that are MINE. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELVES.

It's not like I don't share, but, hell, when they just take it without asking...ARGH!!! And when they do take, it's like 2/3 of the portion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment