Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mood Journal Day...whatever.

Still have no clue where I put my bag. I'm not too worried because I know--AHA, my sister finally got out of her room, sheepishly carrying my bag. I KNEW IT. I asked her twice whether my bag was in her room but she said no out of laziness. BOO.

Anyhoo, I think it was yesterday that editor texted that she thinks that my layout process of my book is finally finished. Maybe. She hasn't given me any confirmation, yet.

Anyway, hey, I have a dreamcast for you. Safia Leharmua from my story Fateless!

Anyway, we have only one kitten left, I'm calling her Solo because, well, for obvious reasons. Her eyes are currently swollen though and I'm worried about that.

And mama-cat has the flu.

And I am...well, I'm fine actually.

I do need to loose some weight, my feet are killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment