Saturday, March 23, 2013

I GOT IT!

Publisher sent me the ebook copy today for me to proof. I skimmed through the pdf copy and found several mistakes in both layout and typo. Will have to do an in depth correction later on.

But still, SO HAPPY.

They add some decoration and little touches that's appealing, but have to change some information and fix what needs to be fix.

I'm kind of worried about the epub version. From the epub readers software that I have, it's still kind of messy. In some readers it couldn't be read. UGH.

Have sent these issues to publisher in hopes of fixing it.

2 comments:

  1. Hope these stuff get fixed soon!! DYING to get my printed copy of Touched. I say mine because there's definitely one with my name on it <3 I'm so happy for you!! It's really like a dream come true--from reading your fanfictions, to reading Touched chapter by chapter online, AND NOW, it is being PUBLISHED. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I still pinch myself at times. And ha, it only needed like 6 years. LOL

      Delete