Saturday, February 21, 2015

Found a favorite Youtuber!

I love youtube, not just for music but for the collections of really interesting vloggers, like:


These brothers are nerdy, entertaining and intelligent as hell. John Green is a writer and Hank Green is a musician and an awesome human being. Both of them are. 

I also love their crashcoarses vids, explaining things from science, history, current events, literature in an entertaining and easy to understand way. 

And there is 



Basically, they share current events and joke about it no matter what it is. It can be crass at times but they are comedians, it's what they do. They do discuss issues in a round table way that I like and they are also very thoughtful.

And then there's



EmergencyAwesome is a vlog that discusses TV shows that's currently on air. 

and 


A movie reviewer, there's a lot of them on youtube but I like him because his taste ran toward action and fantasy. And I usually agree with his reviews. 

and now I found


This guy is so funny and so intelligent. I love his vlogs. I'm still catching up on his videos but so far, so good. He vlogs about current events, about music, about education, science (he has a degree in physics) and his vlogs are well researched and hella funny and thoughtful and inspired. I love it. 

I still have a lot of vloggers that I subscribed too but these are my go-to vlogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment