Saturday, November 10, 2012

Where My Characters Do A Gandalf and Yelling, "YOU SHALL NOT WRITE!!"

My #GoV characters are killing me. KILLING ME. They are willful, stubborn, and being such a pain in the ass right now.

It's like TOUCHED all over again.

I thought, hey, maybe I'm just having a slow week, so as a test, I switched to WAH and, that went great, easy and practically writes itself. So, I come to the conclusion that it's #GoV that's a problem right now.

Other than that, life is good, the house is finally sold and we're dealing with that. I'm glad that my property agent is awesome sauce and they made the process way easier than I thought.

My mom will be here tomorrow and we'll leave by the 13th.

I will however, stay at Jakarta for a few days because I'm meeting editor at the 14th, possibly meet some of my friends especially Dhee who is six weeks pregnant. YEAH!!!

Other than that, I'm kind of excited to get some books.

I was feeling quite bummed about moving away from Yogya but I guessed I'm all bummed out right now. I have accepted and now I'm just blah.

Well, back to writing. Oh, and finally could figure out what the major plot of GoV is. Funny though, there's not much of a romance to this book, which I'm kind of worried about. But then again, WATD was like that but suddenly, ha, Lei and Kai happened.

Oh well, let's see.

I'll let my characters guide me. Muse, imbue my hands with magical powers.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same with the "thing" I am writing in nano... I cann't make it works, and I change to the second part of another book and the writing flows... I don't know what is wrong with the first, I am still in 16K there but only in the end of the book the begining is.. empty! :(

    Good luck with the rest of the things, and patience, you must need :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think one of the problem is because I don't really know where I'm going with the book, and I just changed the main conflict so hoepfully, this will work better.

      Delete