Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BIG DAY TODAY!!!

Ooooh, big day. BIIIIIIIIIIG DAY. Am meeting with editor of publisher and the CEO of my lit agency. We'll be signing the contract so we can move along the publishing process. So of course right now, I'm being a complete worry-wart. Wondering what to wear...for like five seconds. And that's quite a feat.

Am in Jakarta right now, found out some things about FAMILY DRAMA from cousin D who I am currently eating out of house and home. Am feeling uneasy about moving again and I know if I think about it, I'll stress myself out and I'm having a hard time writing already so, should compartmentalize that for when I'm not so busy.

Am making some appointments to meet friends and...well, am trying to continue writing #GoV, although I always end up writing #WAH instead. I can't help myself.

Anyway, have already made appointments to meet Dhee, Zie, Twin and GB and Nino'. I know, I have no friends that have normal nicknames, although why would you have a normal nickname anyway? If you want normal go with your real life name, you know?\

But, I digress.

Anyway, am hoping really, really hard that this deal will move forward so I can finally say I'm a published author....which would be all my dreams come true. 


No comments:

Post a Comment