Friday, July 18, 2014

So, Ugh.

I have been busy. Not busy writing sadly, only managed to come up to 6K words for Camp NaNoWriMo, mainly because since my mom was here, I've been busy doing chores around the house and to help her cook and then doing chores again. When I actually got to rest, I'd just be too tired.

Mom is away now but she'll be back on Sunday. Hopefully, since my sisters will be here also, I can get some slack and have more time to write. But I'm trying to catch up right now. 12 k words to catch up. Yikes.

Boo was attacked by a stray cat and is now at the vet to get stitches. Again, hopefully, we can get him, oh sorry, Boo is actually a girl, her, back on Monday.

Have changed the title to NaNoWriMo novel from Something Wicked This Way Comes to Till Death Do Us (Not) Part. 

Am still thinking over the main arc but the story is coming along, the non-relationship between Darling and Seth intrigues me. So far, there is no romance between them and I'm liking that.

I miss Boo, I'm experiencing empty nest syndrome, of course my other cats are here but not by baby Boo.

Well, haven't been able to read more books either but will have to concentrate on writing for the time being, so, farewell, dear people, must write.

No comments:

Post a Comment