Monday, July 7, 2014

I Moved Again. YES. Again.

On Friday, I was surprised by my mother when she told me that I was going to move to our new house. I think my response was, "what? When? TODAY?"

So, I rushed to pack, I think Boo knows that I was going to leave that he refuses to leave me alone and even climbed on my shoulder as I gather my things. It's like he thought that I was going to leave him alone. 

Anyway, we were trapped in a car for 4 hours on a road that was as long as it was curvy. UGH. 

Having never ridden a car before, Boo was terrified and clung to me while he swiveled his head pretty much everywhere, I think he was feeling sick at one point. But soon, he relaxed enough to sleep on the pillow I brought for him eventhough he still had to have my arms around him. 




(Boo wondering how we were moving so fast)


(Boo, taking a nap break)


(Boo, finally arrived at the new house and chilling)

The house is much bigger and has a really big yard and has three other cats but Boo likes to take naps upstairs with me. The second floor is MY floor, a lot of sunshine and wind so he loves taking naps. 

Because moving and cleaning the house I haven't been writing for NaNoWriMo and only started today. I need to catch up!!!

But, hey, look what I made from scrap yarn!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment