Saturday, June 14, 2014

Snippet of something I'm working on.

So, I had this dream last night and I just had to write down.

Surprisingly, the main character is a boy. This is my first attempt on writing a boy as an MC. Pray for me. Will need to hit several of my boys for keeping the character in...well, character.

If he was any other kind of guy, Seth would probably be delighted waking up to see two girls fighting over who would have his body.
If he was any other kind of guy, Seth would probably be screaming his lungs out when he figured out that he could actually see through both girls.
But he wasn't any other kind of guy, he was Seth, so when he saw the two girl-ghosts smacking the hell out of each other, he reacted like Seth would do: he blinked, yawn, scratched and thought about breakfast. 

Copyright © 2014 by D.F. Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment