Saturday, June 14, 2014

About Boo and the Power of Procrastination

Boo, my kitten has gotten so big. They grow up so fast *sob*. He still likes to bite and nibble but we finally have a schedule. On mornings we play with monkeys and then if it's hot outside, I bathe him and dry ourselves outside while we eat and take naps. 

Then we play and then eat and nap some more. 


Since he's beginning to like run around I have to give him a bell. I didn't have a bell small enough so I had this big ass light bell that I attached to his collar (which I crochet. Ha). He nibbles on it first but then he sort of got used to it. 

Boo likes to run. A lot. Good thing we have monkeys so he jumps and chases after them. He spends a lot of energy when playing with them. 


Boo still likes to sleep on my arms and although I try to keep him of me when I had to work, he still perseveres as showed below. I actually lifted up my hand above my laptop and he was starting to slid off my arm but still he clung. Stubborn kitten. 


Anyway, I have been holding off on writing more of DreamWalkers because there's just something not right about it, I had to let it simmer inside my head for a while and lo and behold, finally figured out how to make things work. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DIE. 

See, procrastination does work. 

And yes, authors are evil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment