Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Things

Check out the longer version of The Mortal Instruments-City of Bones trailer. Are you excited? I am. 

*sigh* The Wolves doesn't look too good though. When can we have a good werewolf CGI? I mean, what's the best CGI werewolf that you've seen?


Found this on youtube, a Korean Movie called Psychometry.



Man, Kim Bum is turning out to be quite an actor. Anyway, the trailer looks awesome, very intense and very *winkwink* it's a crime thriller which I love and besides empathy and pyrochinesis, psychometry is also one of my favorite super powers. A lot of angst can be attached to it. LOL.


My aunt really likes to decorate houses, she likes to buy stuff for our houses too, It's cool. But now, we have a mirror outside our bathroom which doesn't really bother me, but once I come out of my sister's room, it's kind of creepy because the mirror faces the door.

So, when you come out, you immediately see your reflection. This also shouldn't be a problem. But we don't have a light at the tiny nook , the only lighting we have is from the bathroom. It makes anything reflected in the mirror looks very sinister. It's creeping me out.

My sister is currently in Jakarta so I can use her air-conned room to hang out and write. Thank God because the weather has been insanely hot nowadays.

Anyway, the start of Camp NaNoWriMo has been good to me. I think I can arrive at 10K a lot faster than I thought. Of course, it always starts that way. I will hit a snag at the middle and plod along at the end.

Editor promised that the edited ebook copy would be emailed to me last week, but nothing so far. Oh, okay, had a tweet from her, it's on her desk, she wants to do a final review by herself.

Cool.

Anyway, Fateless is coming along great. But then again, this is only the third day.

No comments:

Post a Comment