Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mood Journal

So, I have mentioned that I've been a slump this month. I haven't done anything much, not even things that I enjoy. I kind of just want to sleep the day away. That or read. With the food poisoning I've also been--well, I have difficulty in trying to find something I can eat without puking it back out.

I haven't even written anything so Camp NaNo was a bust.

I guess it's time for me to change some things like my day to day activity.

Time for me to pick up my butt and start doing yoga and jogging again. I need me some endorphin to shake off my mood.

I also plan to clean my room and rearrange stuff. Have less clutter and--

Marvelously just planning these things make me feel better, and I'm pumped to write again.

It probably helped that today I got out of the house for the first time in two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment