Saturday, January 17, 2015

Dreamwalkers: Dreamwalkers-Chapter 3





Finally finished DreamWalkers. Decided that this would be another series! I KNOW! But anyway, this book will be #1 DreamWalkers: Dream a Little Dream of Me.


It needs a lot of work though, so anyone who wants to betaread please message me or connect with me through facebook or twitter. And I will be editing and rewriting as I go along.


This book is a part of my #30days30chaptersproject, a project where I will post chapters daily whether I am sure or not, but at least it would keep me working on my editing  and not drag my feet over it. You have my permission to kick my ass if I miss a day.


After I'm done with this, I will also do the same with Till Death Do Us (Not) part which will also be a two book deal. I know, it's like I cannot write one simple book. Sheesh.


Anyway, enjoy!


Dreamwalkers: Dreamwalkers-Chapter 3: Their town, high up in the mountains, rarely experience sunny days. The sun would come out but the air would carry a chill instead of...

No comments:

Post a Comment