Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's almost two weeks on the new job.

So far so good.

The work is kind of monotonous but like I've said before since I'm new, everything is still interesting. Fortunately, I haven't done any disastrous mistakes.

I met a white dog the other day and I met it again today with its walker and it recognize me. It wagged it tail and greeted me happily. Made me feel good.

It also made me miss my pets. I've ordered my sisters to send their picture once a week.



(my fur babies)

God, I miss my babies.

I know that I need this job and hey, it's kind of fun. And it gave my mom some inner peace but the job really minimize my writing time. 

Since I've been busy with the job, I haven't written at all since I came here. Once I come home, I just want to rest. I work Monday through Saturday from 8 to 5. Once Sunday comes I spent the time to wind down. 

I guess I should be more disciplined and spent and hour or two to add to my word count. I should. I really should. 

Anyway, editor emailed me the edited galley of Touched buuuuut although the PDF is nearly flawless, the epub is still a mess. 

*sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment